1/01/2009

And...My Birthday☆☆☆

People in japan call December "Shiwasu師走" It is written with kanji characters for "master師" and "to run走. December is so busy that even a priest to pray on the run and The master also has to run. It is a crazy busy season.And I think,I was born on the Busiest week of the year in japan.(Sorry!Thank You!!and Love you!!Mom)
Anyway,,,I was not in japan So,I didn't care.Even It's crazy busy over there.
Me and My Friends made My BD Party!!!Yeah!!

Erina's Birthday was last week.We celebrated together!Tokyo Shibuya Fucking City.....Yo What's wrong with Japan?Birthday shot!!!(I was too pussy...I didn't do it though)
?????!!!!!!!!!



We went to Sound fix as a bar After a house party.
My other friends were waiting for me!!!!!!!><


I was so happy that lots of my friends came to my party.
I remembered when I came to ny first,,,I mean 2 years ago,I didn't have any friens here.
Now I have lots of friends....I thank everyone.

much love

yuki

0 件のコメント: