1/08/2009

2009

明けましておめでとうございます。
本年もどうぞ宜しくお願い致します。


People get crazy on new year's eve in ny.
In japan We spend time with family.We do big housecleanig and eat Soba noodle(for long life)before turning a new year.At around midnight we go out for the Shinto shrine to pray for the new year ...and maybe have a little bit sake. food,things,doing...Everything of the new year's have meanings and people believe beginning of the day is the most important day for the new year.

This year I got a delivery for soba noodle.I felt I had to eat it!!I don't know why.....

It was pretty funny!!We hadn't talked about what we were going to wear for new year's eve.But,our outfits coodinated with the color of 2009 glasses well. We were on the same wave length!!Yeah!!
My first kiss of 2009 was with Annie...haha?????↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓
↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑

0 件のコメント: